Restoration of stakeholders’ confidence by improving management performance at all times.
Foster sustainable growth and development in Africa through management research and training that promote high quality and considered study so as to equally influences policy ad decision making
AISM Core Values:
Building a stronger network of strategic managers across Africa
- AISM official membership certificate given under the approval of the council
- Post nominal letters after name – use designatory (AAISM, MAISM, FAISM) in all correspondence to demonstrated membership to others.
- Access to the Institute’s continous professional development programmes (CPD)
- Share knowledge and experiences through networking.
- To research, document and disseminate information on management issues.
- Provide opportunities for the co-ordination of existing opportunities.
African Institute of Strategic Managers (AISM) is an independent professional body for managers which has proved to be one of the most dynamic and vigorous strategic management research Institute in African.
Through evidence-based strategic management research and analysis, we generate knowledge to support national, regional and international development policies. Through advocacy, training and capacity building.
The Institute is concerned with the way in which it can impact on the private and public sector performances and help them to achieve their long term objectives and be able to face the current and future turbulent of the micro and macro environmental forces.
Business and industry needs both qualified Managers/Administrators who are ready to meet the market challenges which are constantly being faced on a daily basis.
Memberships are available at various levels of expertise and details of these can be found on this website.
Who is online
We have 5 guests and no members online